Vacancy: Project Manager
Start Date: June 2019
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager in Esher to join a reputable Main Contractor,in June 2019.
Your New Company:
An Award Winning Main Contractor who specialises in producing projects in varied sectors including Healthcare, Education and Retail with over 50 years of operational experience in this marketplace.
Grade 2 listed care home, which will be converted into flats. This project will run for 65 weeks. Responsibilities will include;
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met.
- Liaising with the client and chairing client / sub-contractor and internal management meetings.
- Managing and liaising with Site Team to ensure the build is running to programme, schedule & budget
- Overseeing the full delivery of the project from ground to completion
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
What we need from you:
- You will need previous experience delivering a retirement development
- Inception to completion experience
- Experience in the sector
- Relevant references
Salary & Package
We are able to offer a competitive salary and package, which is open for negotiation dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this project please apply below or call 02380406322.