Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a National, Award Winning Developer to manage the successful delivery of an exciting new Landmark Development.
Your new Project:
The multiphase project will consist of 700+ units including 2-3 bedroom apartments (RC Frame), 2-5 Bedroom Homes and Proposed commercial and retail units. You will be overseeing the project from ground to completion, the development will run until 2024.
Your New Role:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met.
- Liaising with the client and chairing client / sub-contractor and internal management meetings.
- Managing and liaising with Site Team to ensure the build is running to programme, schedule & budget
- Report into the Project Director
- Overseeing the full delivery of the project from ground to completion
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
What we need from you: You will need proven experience delivering projects of this size and RC Frame experience is essential.
- Experience within the residential market, having worked for a developer.
- RC Frame experience
- You will need to have shown longevity with previous employers (Freelance candidates or freelance backgrounds will not be considered)
- Inception to completion experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Relationship building skills both within the team
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Client facing
- IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
Salary & Package
- Salary of £80,000 per annum (Open for negotiation dependent on experience)
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call 02380406322/07730530599 to discuss in full.