Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: Cork City
Salary: €70K - €85K + package
One of Corks largest main contractors is seeking to recruit an experienced Project manager to be based in the Cork city area, the successful Project manager will be experienced in undertaking the construction of an RC Frame accommodation projects. The successful Project manager will be joining a leading main contractor on a €25 million Design and Build project. Ideally the successful person will have 7-10 yrs contracting PM experience and preferably will have D&B experience. The project will commence on site in January 2019 with 4-6 weeks project planning based in the Cork office prior to breaking ground.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading project deliverables in line with project plan.
- Monitoring project milestones and ensuring timelines are accurately estimated and maintained and achieved in accordance with project plan.
- Proficient with all aspects of monitoring and reviewing costs throughout the duration of the project.
- Efficient allocation of resources from sub-contractors to internal staff ensuring the site team is motivated and committed to maintain the high standards synonymous with the company reputation.
- People management and development to ensure company performance metrics are achieved and maintained.
- Appointment of sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure all aspects of site safety are adhered to at all times.
- Attendance of client and site meetings, ensuring any amendments are risk assessed and company position is protected. All progress is accurately monitored and agreed and in-line with overall project plan.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable successful track record of full cycle project delivery. Minimum 7 years’ experience within a similar level position.
- Fully commercially competent with contract documentation, technical specs and programme of works
- Commercially astute regarding cost control whilst maintaining quality standards
- Must be highly proficient using Project management Software.