Project Manager required for steel contractor and structural steel fabricator in the kerry region
Construction Project Manager
Project Manager required for a steel contractor and structural steel fabricator. Our client has a wide range of projects in.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Director
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Project Quality control.
- Focus on The Company Regional (KR) initiative to target ‘Zero Defects’ at Project Completion
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained throughout the project period and are suitably registered for archive purposes
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 4-5 years’ experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €50k-60k
- Superb benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork