Vacancy: Project Manager
Salary: €75K - €85K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to be based in the Cork area. The client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects through-out Ireland & the UK. They have been successfully delivering a variety of projects in Ireland over the past 80yrs. They provide great career opportunities for career driven individuals to further their career either through further training or working on large complex projects. The successful person will be an experienced Project manager that has worked for main contractors or property developers undertaking commercial or large scale city centre residential projects consecutively for at least 7yrs.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project manager to work for one of Ireland’s largest and most successful main contractors.
- Full responsibility for assigned projects
- Control of and responsibility for assigned staff
- Preparation of specific development, design and construction programs and allowances for key activities
- Prepare and control operational budgets
- Monitoring and control of external Consultants/Specialists
- Monitoring and controlling design process
- Monitoring and controlling construction process
- Resource planning
- Risk assessment and value engineering
- Implement quality management systems requirements related to the Projects and look for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Preparation of detailed reports and recommendations to Senior Management
- Preparation and monitoring of programs as required
- Reviewing Contractor program submittals and commenting upon technical and practical competence and fitness for purpose
- At least 8 to 10 years’ Project Management experience
- Degree Qualified in a Construction discipline
- Experience in design and build contracts/ projects
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness