€75,000 - €85,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Ireland’s leading Insulation companies. Due to their continued growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their like-minded team on a permanent basis working on large-scale projects.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To plan and deliver the overall project at hand from pre-start to handover.
- To be ultimately responsible for the management of the project.
- Schedule the project using appropriate planning software. Ensure the adequate resources are available on site to meet the delivery.
- Monitor and update the program weekly for record purposes.
- Highlight any associated risks to program early and apply appropriate mitigation measures to eliminate all program risks. Inform senior management in advance of any delays.
- Prepare monthly reports on program, quality, health & safety, progress and finance (in conjunction with the QS) and present to all project stakeholders as required under the different contracts.
- You will have overall responsibility for both the quality and design on site.
- You will be the contact for all stakeholders, internally and externally as well as relevant statutory bodies.
- Effectively manage your project team to achieve the project goal through communication, leading by example, training and certain soft skills in developing and mentoring your team.
- Ensure detailed site records and photographs are kept by all Team members.
- Chair weekly site meetings and ensure production of accurate minutes and actions.
- Chair weekly QA meetings.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure the Target program is developed and sign off with the Contracts Manager.
- Retrofit experience is essential for this role.
- Construction related Degree.
- Minimum of 5+ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Proficient in planning software, such as MS Project.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and methodical approach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills must be able to manage and drive multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to supervise and manage staff.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.