Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €90K - €100K + 20% bonus + vehicle
An experienced Project manager is required for a large 600 unit residential site in North County Dublin.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
· Project Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Group Construction Director
· Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
· Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
· Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
· Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
· Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
· Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
· Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
· Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners
· Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
· Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 15+ years’ post-qualification experience
· Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites
· Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
· Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
· An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
· To have good spoken and written communication skills
· To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
· To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
· To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
· To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
· To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.