Job Description: Project Manager
Location: Working from home
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Project Manager to work on an ongoing multimillion office development / residential project in Brighton . My Client is an Irish multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, delivering an abundance of high-end projects across Ireland and the UK.
You will be reporting into the Head of Construction and will be involved in managing the successful delivery of all schemes on site; from the procurement of the main contractors through to practical completion.
- To take ownership of all aspects of each project under their control from enabling works through to practical completion;
- Advise on contract procurement routes, selecting appropriate contractors and professional teams;
- Provide project direction, focus and consistency to contractors;
- Optimise scheme - ensure revenue opportunities are maximised and scheme is operationally efficient;
- Attend weekly internal team meetings to communicate work completed and next actions;
- Attend site as required to ensure progress is being made in line with programme and budget;
- Identify reasons for delayed progress and create practical solutions to resolve;
- Attend weekly design meetings to challenge all operational, architectural, servicing, structural and construction assumptions;
- Work with Procurement Manager to challenge all suppliers to achieve best value procurement.
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- BSc/BA in construction / engineering, building science or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- A team player with leadership abilities
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Please send your CV to email@example.com