Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a well-established construction company. You will be based from their regional office located in Reading.
Our client has recently secured a £11 Million residential / leisure scheme which is due to start within the next couple of months & is located close to Epsom. This project is a design & build 5 storey RC Frame Hotel.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis, as well as making sure the site is presentable at all times
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to an acceptable standard
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.