Vacancy: Project Manager
Salary: €80K - €85K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s leading developers, specialising in delivery of large-scale development projects as well as Grade A Offices, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial and Data Centre properties.
3D Personnel’s client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team to deliver office development project in the Cork area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience working in construction environment, preferably within main contractor.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Project Director your key responsibilities are:
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the interests of the client and the contractor
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessments
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- attending site meetings
- making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- ensuring an efficient construction site
- delivering projects with the highest quality
- working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork
- Ideally Degree qualified in Project Management/Civil Engineering (or similar); alternatively trade background with right experience
- Project management & delivery experience within a safety critical environment
- Fully conversant with safety regulations
- Demonstrable experience with both the commercial & project deliverables on previous projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate the people working with you
- Full Clean Driving License
- IT Literate
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage subcontractors