Vacancy: Assistant Project Manager
Salary: €65K - €70K + package + 10% bonus
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Project Manager to be based in the Dublin area.
Our client is working across a range of sectors and has a proven track record of successful delivery of fit-out and construction projects across Ireland. Company’s portfolio includes offices for Blue chip clients, top end retail fitouts and innovative building solutions.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Managing trades to achieve tight programme
- Managing programme by managing work zones to avoid overcrowding and ‘under over’ issues
- Managing client budget expectations particularly with regards to legitimate variations despite the Construction Management contract
- Value Management to achieve client budget expectations
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project.
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co – ordination.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site.
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager.
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- You will be degree qualified in an Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- 5+ years proven experience working as an Engineer / Sr Engineer / Project Manager
- Capable of taking responsibility for large projects with particular emphasis on strong delivery, timescales, cost and budget.
- Experience leading diverse teams in addition to taking direction.
- Design team management experience a distinct advantage.