An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company at the top table. This company offers comprehensive construction consultancy service from project inception to hand over to the client. This company already have a significant presence in Ireland and have a number of prestigious clients availing of both Consultant Cost and Project Management services. Due to business growth they require a person with keen commercial instincts to head up their operations and lead a new office in Dublin building on the previous good work.
This Operational / Office Lead will report to the company Managing Director and be required to:
- Provide construction project management services at a senior level to public sector clients in Dublin and surrounding area.
- A cost management background is preferred but not essential
- Spearhead the continued development of the Dublin office.
- Build a solid team of staff who can service significant existing contracts in the ROI market
- Liaise directly with senior client personnel.
- Lead consultant teams on major construction projects.
- Develop new business opportunities in the public / private sector.
- Contribute to bids for new public sector opportunities.
You will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Construction industry professional with 10+ years of experience in the Irish / UK construction industry.
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Engineer.
- Ambitious career minded individual with the drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good network of clients and associates in the construction industry.
- Business development experience.
This role will offer the right person a fantastic pathway with the company in Ireland.