We are looking for a Project Engineer with good MEICA experience for roles that we have available in the North London/Home Counties area.
We are looking for candidates with good water experience for this role working on upgrades for water and wastewater treatment projects connected to HS2.
- Provide support to the project management and site team on all technical matters
- Accurate setting out of works and dimensional control
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the inspection and test plan in a timely manner
- Co-ordination and supervision of sub-contractors working on these projects
- Close liaising with Site Foreman and Works Managers
- Assist with design and with site implementation on this project
- Ensure performance KPI's are hit
- Ensure smooth lines of communication between design team and site implementation team
- Update Project Manager on the quality of work and progress on site and technical issues
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer or similar qualification
- MEICA experience
Excellent opportunity with growing contractor who are back by a large multinational contractor.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.