Project Director – Senior Role
Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
We are working with our new client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company who are currently one of the U.K.s top 1000 companies. They wish to add a Project Director to the Senior Management Team
This is a unique opportunity for a results- focused individual with the ability to manage multiple project teams at once and deliver on client expectation.
Project Director, Senior Appointment. (Manufacturing Company)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assume full ownership of a number of projects at one time.
- Lead weekly team meetings on each project identifying and allocating specific tasks.
- Produce detailed programs for each project.
- Manage the project delivery within program.
- Ensure each project is on budget.
- Deliver each project to the highest possible quality standards.
- Report weekly on each project to Line Manager and Client equally.
- Assume constant communication with clients troubleshooting issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in the appointment of sub-contractors.
- Survey each individual project in conjunction with Design Manager.
- Identify and document any variations that arise throughout the project journey.
- Manage on site installation ensuring seamless project delivery.
- Agree and close out all final accounts with commercial team.
- Manage client’s expectations and build/maintain relationships
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, staff restaurant on site, break areas and refreshments stands onsite with a staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.