Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
A leading progressive and expanding manufacturing, engineering company based in Donegal but also in close proximity to Derry.
The Role/Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The role and responsibilities will involve some of the following:
• Analyse capacity/workloads for each dept. and schedule work appropriately
• Devise a work schedule based upon customer orders and prioritise work as per schedule
• Monitor and control ordering process and communicate to customers via ASN’s or similar platforms
• Monitor inventory of raw material to ensure adequate stocking levels are maintained and develop Kanbans to meet production schedules based upon customer forecasts
• Adopt best lean principles in order to develop and implement JIT and OTD systems
Experience and Qualifications
What We Are Looking for:
The person must have experience of performing this role in a manufacturing type role for a minimum of 5 years. Must have training in Lean or equivalent best practices for business improvement. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Production Manager
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.