We are currently recruiting full-time temporary to permanent Production Operatives (based in Woolston) who will be responsible to ensure that all daily manufacturing duties and targets are completed under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
0600-1800 – 1800-0600. On a 4 on 4 off shift pattern covering days and nights. this is after the first 2-3 weeks of Monday to Friday 9-5 until they train you on the Machinery being used.
The Production Operative Role
You will be involved in the production of our products utilizing manual and automated machinery. You will also be trained across a number of areas in the production process producing products that delight our customers.
· Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
· Working with the production team ensuring the smooth operation and running of the production/ manufacturing process
· Packing products in bespoke packaging
· Carrying out quality checks on products to ensure that quality expectation is met and exceeded.
· Work as part of a team to drive operational performance and deliver quality products in a timely fashion.
· Accurately complete line reports to deliver to management when required.
· Operating world class machinery when required (Training provided)
· Be a positive, active member of the team.
· Adhere to company standards, policies and procedures including health and safety procedures.
What the client expects from the candidate:
· Be reliable, self-motivated and possess good organizational skills.
· A positive, can-do attitude.
· Ability to work to your own initiative after successful training period.
· Ability to get to site for the Shift pattern
What's in it for you
Benefits of working for this client – What they can offer you:
· Competitive starting salary with the opportunity to earn more through bonus schemes and skill upgrades.
· £200 Shift Allowance Bonus
· Onsite parking
· Enrolment in pension scheme when taken on permanent
· Taken on permanently after 12 weeks if successfully passed probation
· Discounted food in the onsite Cafeteria
· The option to buy or sell annual leave
· You will receive an hourly rate of £9.21 on a 48 hour week
· 2 Shifts Overtime available paid at enhanced rate
· 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plans (cash plans for optical, dental and other medical treatments. Retail, Gym and Spa discounts including holidays and attractions) These will be available to candidates once they transfer from temp to perm.
- 1 extra days’ holiday for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 5 days. (From Jan 1. 2022)
- 8hrs extra pay to be paid in the month of an employee’s birthday as a birthday gift (From Jan 1 2022)
- Increased hourly rate upon completion of training with potential opportunities subject to capability for advancement in the grading system.
- £500 ‘sign-on’ bonus payable to all new hires after 6 months employment.
- Job security with a growing Company looking to expand over the next 3 years.
- Subsidized canteen offering meals at £2.50 per meal (Woolston site only)
- Clean, hygienic toilet facilities.
- Free Uniform
- Free laundry service for Uniform.
If you are interested in applying for this superb vacancy, or if you would like more information then please call Rob 02380406322
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.
Reference ID: segensworth Rob