Vacancy: Planner (Construction)
Location: Dublin / Cork
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland premier main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and international locations. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years’ experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Construction Planner to be based in the Dublin / Cork area. The successful candidate will be experienced in a variety of planning fields and will have at least 5 years consecutive experience within a main contractor or a large developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist & prepare tender programmes and method statements as required.
- Liaise with Senior Planner / Contract Directors / Managers to finalise Master programmes and produce stage / section programme when required.
- Assist in the preparation of project logistics and method statements.
- Periodically review key projects marking up progress on programme to ensure programme compliance when requested by Senior Planner / Contract Managers.
- When required, assist site management in re-programming of works.
- Maintain a database of previously used programmes.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of drawing records procedure (as required)
- Ensure compilation of Health & Safety Files and track information for the same
- Ensure project documentation is returned to Head Office in accordance with Integrated Management System procedure.
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Fulfil company CPD requirements.