3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Planner in South West Birmingham.
Your New Company:
A nationally recognised and established construction company who pride themselves in improving local communities.
- Liaise with Subcontractors to obtain information on lead-in periods, working period and methods.
- Assist in the production of short term programmes to allow the planning, execution and monitoring of the works compared against the contract programme
- Prepare programmes and methodology statements in line with the requirements of the contract.
- Produce site logistics and layout plans indicating site access / egress and distribution methods.
- Identify and capture relevant information to allow the planning and execution of the works to an achievable and competitive timescale
- Liaise with Specialist Contractors to ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the latest information
- Carry out independent site visits to monitor progress
- Produce and maintain progress records for use on extension of time / claim situations
- Integrate into the site / regional team to ensure good communication and openness is prevalent
- Producing scaffold schedules / take offs
- Produce progress reports based on site visits for use at internal and external reviews.
- Attend internal and external reviews to discuss methodology, programme and progress.
- Prepare short term programmes to assist the site team in achieving short term targets in line with the contract programm
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in construction related subject
- Membership of professional body (e.g. CIOB, RICS etc)
- First Aid at Work (4 day)
- A good understanding of construction methods and technology including materials
- A proven proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment
- Understanding of contract documentation and reporting and how best to protect the company commercially
- Be fully IT competent
- Proven track record of career progression through engineering, trade or construction roles in the construction industry
Salary & Package;
Competitive salary + 25 days holiday, Car / Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Mobile phone and laptop computer.
To apply please attach your CV below or call 02380406322.