3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Planner to join a regional construction company based at their head office, located close to Portsmouth.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well – established, privately owned contractor who focuses on projects ranging from £5m - £25m across Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire. This client prides themselves on their high standard of work & their company culture. This client specialises in a range of sectors including;
- Commercial & Industrial
- Hotel & Leisure
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans, either Pre-Construction, Construction, or Design in line with the Pre-Construction procedures.
- Make sure that the construction schedules and plans are within full compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental legislation
- Work with the Bid team by producing tender plans to support bids.
- Input into Tender Submission
- Liaising with managers to discuss the progress of the project
Roles & Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis the Planner will be responsible for;
- Attend pre-tender meetings
- Produce information for pre-qualification documents
- Review the 'buildability' of the project - working with Bid or site teams
- Prepare Tender programmes
- Input into Staffing and Preliminaries
- Work with the Estimator preparing Preliminary costs
- Advise the Managing Estimator of any tendering difficulties
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through.