Pharmacy Technician (x2), Ref. VAC-12496
FT Perm Contract
Negotiable Hourly rate DOE
Our client is a well-known brand with multiple stores across Ireland. At this time they wish to hire Pharmacy Technicians for Cavan.
3D Personnel Ltd. launched a Multi-Sector division in early 2020 to offer a full end to end Recruitment service throughout the U.K. and Ireland. Traditionally known for supplying Professional and Technical, Trades and Labour and Operatives to the Construction sector. We now work across all sectors to cater for our clients ever-changing Recruitment needs.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Pharmacist in the day to day running of the Dispensary.
Key Functions: (include but may not be limited to):
• Answer patient questions and troubleshoot/resolve them promptly
• Understand the various challenges of specific diseases and pharmaceutical care of those diseases
• Assist the pharmacist in dispensing to and advising patients on POM and P medicines in a safe and legal manner in line with company procedures
• Promote patients’ drug compliance
• Report all drug adverse events
• Establish and maintain good relationships with doctors and family practices
• Work as part of a team to provide support to other members of the healthcare team
• Manage claims under the various HSE schemes, including end of month procedures
• Manage stock holding in the dispensary – including stock ordering, rotation and date checking
• Sales of OTC medications in line with company procedures
• Overseeing the management of OTC stock control and merchandising
• Execution of the dispensary business plan
• Assisting in group healthcare and retail events
• Assisting head office staff with reporting at branch level
• Assist communications between supervising, and staff pharmacists
• To partake in group training events
• Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail and pharmacy industries, understanding and implementing forthcoming group initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
• Initiating changes to improve the business alongside senior managers
• Seeking to increase customer satisfaction and sales at all times
• Must have a Recognised Pharmacy Technician or Dispensing Technician Qualification
• Have previous Pharmacy Technician Experience in a busy pharmacy setting and previous experience and proficiency with McLernons Dispensing System
• Have accurate data entry skills with strong management and organisational skills
• Essential to be able to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Must be flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs including willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently with an excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to effectively present information to the patient and in small group situations and be able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
What’s on offer?
Negotiable rate of pay DOE €14-17ph
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.