Relief Pharmacist x 2
- Relief Pharmacist to cover Bailieborough, Ballinamore, Ballyconnell, Drumshanbo and Cavan
- Relief Pharmacist to cover Donegal, Killybegs, Bundoran and Sligo
FT (4/5 day week) Perm Contract
Excellent highly competitive salary (+ sign on bonus)
Our client is an independent pharmacy /retail group with stores across Ireland.
As they continue to grow and develop they now wish to hire a Relief Pharmacists.
Key Functions: (include but may not be limited to):
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Assist in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
- Day to day management of the dispensary.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to head office on store and employee performance.
- The successful candidate will be a passionate, highly driven and motivated individual who loves what they do.
Applicants should have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of Republic of Ireland schemes and must be degree qualified and a "Registered Pharmacist" with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
You will also:
Be a self- motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
Have excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
Have a key focus on the customer ensuring excellent face to face interactions.
Be a highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
Be positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.