Market Leading Company
FT Perm Contract
Salary circa €29,000
Our recruiters have been working with and placing staff in this business for over 10 years, they are a leading manufacturer based in the Inishowen area and therefore this role could suit someone in Donegal or living in the Derry City area.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and competent Payroll Officer to join their ever busy and expanding team in Inshowen, located conveniently between the Derry and Donegal boarders.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working in a busy office environment, your duties will encompass the following: -
- Full accountability of Sage / Sage Micropay Payroll function for weekly / monthly employees.
- Deal appropriately with all Payroll related queries from Supervisors and Employees.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and updating of in-house time and attendance system directly linked to Sage Micropay Payroll.
- Registering of new employees on to Time Management system and running of appropriate daily reports for shop floor.
- Facilitate Company / Employee Payments / Expenses through banking online software.
- Inputting of employee holiday forms and timesheets.
- Completion of monthly P30s and yearly P60s for Company Accountant.
- Preparation of letters for PPS numbers, Bank, Mortgage applications and other ad hoc employee requests.
- Manage monthly Company stationary order.
- General administration and other duties commensurate with the role.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Functional experience of processing high volume payroll for variable weekly payments and static monthly payments in ROI and or UK.
- Familiarity with utilising Time and Attendance software for payroll processing.
- A sound understanding of ROI and UK PAYE taxation.
Previous experience within a Manufacturing / Production environment.
Certificate in Payroll Techniques (CPT) or equivalent payroll qualification.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland and only suitable applicants may be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.