Partner/Agency Manager Ref. VAC-12550
Permanent Full Time
Our client is a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation with several sites across the U.K. and Ireland the organisation has recently experienced an unprecedented surge in demand for their products and services. As a result of this growth, they wish to appoint a commercially savvy Partner/Agency Manager with a proven track record in proactively identifying and developing new business development opportunities and increasing product distribution.
Job Profile/Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- This will involve working closely with all internal stakeholders, including directors, and departmental managers to help develop a clear and coherent sales and marketing plan and go to market strategy.
- You will also be tasked with developing a re-seller partner program and agency partner model to help improve distribution in key, selected markets.
- There will be considerable focus on achieving agreed sales quotas and revenue forecasts that are integral to the growth and sustainability of the business model.
- Develop an Agency partner model which will be rolled out across UK and American markets.
- Develop a re-seller programme to help increase revenue channels through selected 3rd party re-seller and affiliates
- Identify and develop relationships and new business opportunities with digital and creative agencies in an effort to on-board them into our agency partner programme
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with carefully targeted mid-tier enterprise level customers
- Hit defined and agreed sales quotas and revenue targets put in place by company directors
- Conduct one to one online product demo’s to prospects in both direct to business and agency channels.
- Attend industry tradeshows, networking events and workshops to help foster brand awareness and develop new business opportunities
- Build a robust partner program of agency partners with agreed revenue targets
- University Degree with 5-7 years sales experience, preferably in high growth, software or hardware technology company with some experience selling in a channel environment
- Demonstrated experience and willingness to function as both individual contributor and manager of teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior sales experience
- Fluency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong time management and organisational discipline.
- Ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Competitive remuneration
- Career advancement potential subject to performance
- An opportunity to work with a large, progressive, expanding and market leading European organisation.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.