Market Leading Company
Highly Competitive Remuneration
On behalf of our client, a highly successful logistics & facilities management company, we are currently seeking an ambitious, experienced and adaptable Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the day-to-day operations of the business and will also play a key role in assisting with the ongoing expansion and development of the business.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the business.
• Planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff work.
• Coaching & staff performance management.
• Allocation of work to staff.
• Monitoring performance against targets.
• Determining productivity levels and related resourcing requirements.
• Assisting with recruitment of new staff.
• Training new staff.
• Ensuring all procedures are documented.
• Ensure the adherence of all staff to procedures.
• Reviewing process & procedures to ensure fully optimised.
• Improving existing process and implementing new processes to optimise efficiency and productivity across product teams.
• Identifying and reporting on key performance metrics.
• Monitoring the performance of the sales streams against targets.
• Assisting with the expansion of the business.
Qualifications / Experience
• Previous team leadership / management is essential.
• Ability to demonstrate organisational skills is essential.
• Experience of working in the Facilities Management Services industry is essential.
• Ability to demonstrate change / process improvement is desirable.
• Profit and Loss experience desirable
• Understanding of sales teams is desirable.
• Understanding of finance is desirable.
• Knowledge of Human Resources is desirable.
• Leadership & Team working: Ability to lead a team and demonstrate team management in a previous role. Critical to this role is the ability to motivate and communicate with staff to ensure the smooth running of the team to meet required targets.
• Problem Solving: Ability to continually solve problems and improve / enhance processes as needs arise. Flexibility and adaptability to change is critical.
• Planning: Ability to analyse and use data to create plans and manage workload across teams.
• IT: Understanding / experience of IT systems and knowledge of workflow / process management tools would be beneficial
Manage a team Operations management Performance management Process Management
Apply in writing:
Please send your full and up to date CV and cover note for review.
• 3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
• Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.