Night Manager – Hospitality
We are once again working with our client, a successful hotel with decades of experience in the industry and a reputation for delivering complete guest satisfaction.
Provide Service and Security to Guests during Night
• Available to register, process and greet guests promptly
• Checks the daily arrival list
• Welcomes guests to the hotel
• Responds to guests requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Arranges for special services requested by guests
• Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book
• Able to fully train all other Night GSR’s
• Prepares night audit reports as requested
• Takes ownership for all guests requests, and manages the other GSR’s accordingly
• Delegates tasks, and checks, all other Night GSR’s work
• Allocates rooms and issues appropriate keys
Must have 1 year’s previous experience in a similar position within the Hospitality industry
3 GCSE or equivalent grade A-C (which must include English Language & Maths)
Efficient IT Skills
Excellent Leadership Skills
Excellent customer care and communication skills
Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
Able to take responsibility for all hotel operations during night shift hours
Well-motivated, conscientious and able to work on own initiative
Ability to undertake routine security and maintenance checks
Be able to work night shift from 10.30pm – 7am for min. of 4/5 nights per week
Flexible with other shifts as required.
Hands on approach to all areas within the hotel
Food & Beverage experience
What’s on offer?
Salary will be negotiable for the right person circa 24-26k.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.