Mechanical Site Manager - PERM - £50,000 p/a
Our client is an a Mechanical & Electrical Installation sub-contractor who work on a range of industrial, commercial and residential projects. They are looking for a Site Manager for a project in Camden.
The role: Site Manager
Due to the continued success and targeted growth, the company is looking for an experienced and driven project manager. They will work closely with our key clients to deliver projects to both programme and budget.
• Promote good health and safety practice
• Ensure that the contractors responsibilities under CDM are adhered to
• Responsible and accountable for the performance of projects reporting directly Project Manager.
• Maintain excellent working relationships with the clients.
• Work to continuously improve standards of performance and improve efficiency
• Exemplary team leadership and communications skills
• Understand the risk and assumptions associated with a project and manage this risk appropriately
• Identify, propose and implement innovative ideas
• Undertake post project reviews to identify and communicate lessons learnt and best practice
• Ensure that policies and procedures are developed to ensure efficient operation of the business
• Support the recruitment, training and development of staff through coaching, performance
• Ensure effective project administration including production of method statements, risk assessments, quality documentation and handover packs