Job Description: Mechanical Project Engineer
Salary: €40,000 Circa
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work on an ongoing project in Kildare. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, on a large industrial manufacturing project in Kildare.
- analysing project specifications, developing work schedules, and delegating tasks to different teams.
- Completing blueprint designs using CAD software and making appropriate adjustments once the client and other engineers have seen them.
- Ensuring that all engineering and manufacturing processes are in keeping with the health and safety regulations of the state and the country.
- Supervising staff and manufacturing processes and making appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating with other engineers and technical personnel to develop instructional and training manuals where required.
- Conducting research on field developments and networking with other engineers and professionals.
- Liaising with clients and writing up reports to present to shareholders and other relevant parties.
- Ensuring that each project stays within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions when necessary.
- Ensuring that staff remain motivated by implementing feasible incentives and regular team-building sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- A suitable master’s degree may be advantageous.
- Previous project management experience is recommended.
- A relevant license and certification may be required.
- Must have experience in HVAC systems
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org