3D Personnel are recruiting recruiting Mechanical Fitters.
Your daily duties will be:
- Installation of pumps and other machinery; ductile iron, stainless steel and other pipework above and below ground.
- Safe use of appropriate lifting equipment.
- Working safely in confined spaces.
- Working and assisting with Civils teams on multidisciplinary jobs.
- Reporting to Line Management all, accidents, incidents, and hazards.
- Carrying out scoping of works
- Ensuring that all applicable safety controls are appropriately applied and adhered to.
You will need to have the following Qualifications/Competency:-
NVQ3 or equivalent Mechanical qualifications
Previous experience in similar industry is essential
Exposure to water treatment projects would be a major bonus.
Supporting tickets (e.g confined space, telehandler, etc) would be useful but training will be provided
As this is a Temp to Perm placement you must be willing to travel and occasionally stay away (with digs provided) Van and fuel card provided.
you will be working Monday – Friday on a 45 hour week.
Our client will train you to work on National Grid and other strategic national interest projects.
To apply for this role or similar roles please call 02380406322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org