Vacancy: Major Civil Works Foreman
Locations: The Netherlands
Salary: €60K - €65K + flights, accommodation, allowance (Neg. DOE)
3D Personnel’s client has an attractive opportunity available for Major Civil Works Foremen in Ireland, UK and Europe.
The preferred candidates will be experienced in undertaking large-scale civils/groundworks packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Foreman seeking a new challenge to join a progressive contractor with a healthy pipeline of work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties
- 8+ years’ experience working with a civils / groundworks contractor
- Knowledge on Soils / excavation / Concrete works / Drainage operations / Finishes / surfaces & landscaping