Vacancy: Major Civil Works Foreman
Locations: Leinster (Kildare)
Salary: €70K - €75K + package (Neg. DOE)
3D Personnel’s client has an attractive opportunity available for Major Civil Works Foremen in Ireland, UK and Europe.
The preferred candidates will be experienced in undertaking bridge structures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Foreman seeking a new challenge to join a progressive contractor with a healthy pipeline of work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties
- 8+ years’ experience working with a civils / groundworks contractor
- Knowledge on Concrete Frame Bridges / Soils / excavation / Concrete works / Drainage operations / Finishes / surfaces & landscaping