M&E Quantity Surveyor
€50,000 - €70,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to continued expansion, they require Quantity Surveyor with M&E packages experience for a role based in the Dublin region, assigned to various projects.
- Responsible for the management of the0 Mechanical and Electrical section of works within a project.
- Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
- Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project.
- Managing the preparation and evaluation of subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
- Assist the Senior Contract Surveyor to coach and motivate surveyors on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred (Residential, RC Frame, Retail/Commercial, Pharma, Data Centres, Hi-Tech)
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.