Data Centre M&E Coordinator: Main Contractor | Dublin
Salary: €85K - €90K Neg. depending on experience + package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Services Co-ordinator or Manager to be based on one of their large scale DATA Centre Projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will be experienced within the building industry (at least 8yrs) with a leading tier one General Contractor or Sub Contractor
- Mission critical Director / Contacts Manager and Project Managers: programming and resourcing requirements
- Site Managers : Sub-Contractors’ programmes and co-ordination
- Quality Surveyor : on cost issues and on design options
- Utility Providers : Electrical Power/ Technical Suppliers, Gas Suppliers, Local Authorities for Drainage/ Roads etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
You will have a degree qualification in engineering and a member of a professional body. You have a broad knowledge of construction techniques with high technical expertise. You have knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing techniques.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You will have experience working with commercial projects from start through to completion within a consultancy industry and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients and of our ambitious people alike.