Job Description: M&E Manager
Salary: £55k - £70k (depending on experience)
*Full subsistence package for candidates travelling from NI/ROI*
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a M&E Manager to work on an ongoing project in Central London. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, delivering an abundance of high end projects across Ireland and the UK.
You will be reporting into the Head of Construction and will be involved in managing the successful delivery of all schemes on site; from the procurement of the main contractors through to practical completion.
- Implementing the site safety plan & rules;
- Development of strategic project execution plans;
- Check all materials before you install them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications;
- Report any incidents and act as appropriate;
- Ensure that employees have the relevant training and expertise to carry out their work safely and professionally;
- Management of resources on site to ensure efficient working;
- All plant to be maintained & kept secure;
- Lead day to day delivery of design and build;
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience operating at M&E Manager level within the building maintenance industry;
- Experience with either a Main Contractor, Sub Contractor or Consultancy;
- Ideally you should be educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard;
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project;
- Be able to manage 5-8 projects at one time across the southern region;
- Experience of managing Health & Safety compliance including CDM requirements;
- Must have extensive knowledge and an M&E background;
- Travel daily/weekly around the sites;