Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy providing first class service to its clients since it was founded in 1967. The company provides an all embracing engineering service encompassing civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, environmental, project management and conservation services.
They are looking for an M&E Director to join their company to help grow their existing department.
- Be able to supervise the M&E team and add to it when required
- Reporting directly to the director on all M&E related projects
- Effectively manage and delegate work to the project teams
- Ability to bring business into the company through client contacts
- Help build the M&E section of the company and work with existing clients
- Come from a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background
- Excellent knowledge and connections with MEP contractors in the London area
- Experience of working with an engineering consultancy on MEP projects
- Competitive salary and package
- Profit sharing with the company
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to put their own stamp on a department or a candidate looking to make the next step in their career towards a director level position within an engineering consultancy.