Vacancy: M&E Coordinator
Salary: €55K - €60k DOE + package
3D Personnel’s client, Ireland’s leading Building & Civil Engineering Contractor, has a unique opportunity for a high calibre M&E Coordinator.
Reporting to the Senior M&E Coordinator, you will assist in the oversight of the Mechanical and Electrical services design and installation across each of our client’s projects in Cork area.
Typically, the M&E Coordinator will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems over various residential projects, during the various stages of the build process
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving if and when issues arise
- Coordinate with project design teams as required
- Supervision of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved
- Liaise with Public Utility providers to ensure timely delivery of electricity, gas, water and telecommunications services to new developments acting as a point of contact for the respective sites
- Anticipate the requirement for modification of existing site services and expedite mains service diversions in conjunction with the Utility Providers
- Assisting with the utility application process and liaising with local authorities where required
- Supplement the company’s innovation process in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
The candidate – key requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years working on site with a large-scale construction/engineering organization
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- A background in M&E on Residential, Commercial and / or mixed-use developments
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery
- Willingness to travel between sites and a full driving licence.