Vacancy: Services Coordinator: Main Contractor | Dublin
Salary: €65K - 70K Neg. depending on experience + package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Services Co-ordinator or Manager to be based on one of their large scale Dublin Projects. The successful candidate will be experienced within the building industry (at least 3yrs) with a leading tier one main contractor or Developer.
- Ser Building Services Manager : programming and resourcing requirements
- Site Manager : Sub-Contractors’ programmes and co-ordination
- Quality Surveyor : on cost issues and on design options
- Utility Providers : Electrical Power/ Data Supplier, Gas Suppliers, Local Authorities for Drainage/ Roads etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.