FT Perm Contract
Our recruiters have been working with and placing staff in this business for over 10 years, they are a leading manufacturer based in the Inishowen area and therefore this role could suit someone in Donegal or living in the Derry City area.
Due to their continued and ever growing busy workload, they have a vacancy for a Skilled Logistics Planner to join their team.
Shipments from this company go across the globe and vary in size from small packages right through to large skids and Modular Electrical Rooms (MER’s) requiring specialised transport organised for their delivery.
On this basis, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and competent Logistics Planner who will be responsible for ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way.
This new role will encompass the following duties: -
* Co-ordination of site deliveries - confirming pick up dates/times and delivery on site dates/times in addition to confirming any special offloading requirements to Shipping company, confirmation of lorry details, driver details etc.
* Manage & co-ordinate shipping Teams across three sites ensuring they are working on most important Project based on their respective Shipping schedule.
* Ensure correct packaging materials needed for the shipments are in place.
* Ensure all relevant documents are completed on time and checked for accuracy against what is being shipped, Packing lists, Customs documents, etc.
* Co-ordinate getting confirmed “Proof of delivery” (PODs) on all shipments from the various shipping companies.
* Ensure the Shipping Log requirements (SLR) system is updated as Shipments are Planned, Prepared for Shipping and Shipped & Delivered on site, ensuring that other Teams have been informed and there is visibility on the SLR system of Status on all shipments.
Have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
Be an efficient organiser and be able to manage multiple priorities;
Working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements;
Display a proactive flexible approach to working within a team environment;
Display attention to detail.
Experience in a fast paced high volume manufacturing setting
Hours of work Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role before 4pm on 1st July 2021.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland/UK and only suitable applicants may be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.