Vacancy: Landscape Team Leader / Foreman
Location: co. Dublin
Salary: €55K + package
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland's leading landscaping companies with over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Based in Dublin, the firm provides a complete range of landscaping services, from full garden design and build to commercial landscaping including natural stone paving, decking, stonework, walls, turf and seeded lawns, tree and shrub planting, driveway design and construction. They are a long-time member of the Association of Landscape Contractors of Ireland – ALCI, the leading professional body for the landscape industry in Ireland having a reputation for high quality workmanship & attention to detail.
Due to increasing demand 3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking Landscape Team Leader / Foreman to join the team.
- Lead and manage a team of 2 - 4 people in a variety of landscape contracts
- Plan efficiently and set out each contract as per construction drawings/schedule of works
- Operate and maintain various plant and machinery associated with the site works
- Maintain company standards of quality workmanship and high customer service
- Complete jobs in an efficient manner, within time and to budget
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in soft & hard landscaping
- Good horticultural knowledge, and appreciation of planting
- Strong technical understanding of construction methods
- Experience in staff supervision and training of general operatives
- Strong motivation as a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and initiative
- Health & Safety training in Safe Pass, Manual Handling etc.
- CSCS cards for 360 Excavator, Teleporter, Dumper preferable
- Full literacy in English, spoken and written word
- A full driving licence