3D Personnel is a leading recruitment company within the Construction Industry in Ireland with offices in Cork, Galway, Dublin & Belfast. We are currently looking to add another member to our Munster Team. This role combines Customer Service and HR Recruitment roles. The successful candidate will be recruiting for all our construction Trades & Labour job requirements in the Munster region which cover such as: Construction Operatives, Machine Drivers, Carpenters, Scaffolders, Blocklayers, Crane Drivers & Banksman, Shuttering Carpenters & Steel Fixers all of which are placed on temporary weekly contracts. Currently the Construction industry is in a part lockdown but we are looking to secure our next team member to start when restrictions are lifted.
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and well organized
- IT literate
- Coming from a previous office based role with customer service background (not essential)
- Knowledge of construction advantageous
- Have a full clean driving license
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Extremely Hardworking
- Candidate searches for required disciplines through database/online advertising/social media etc.
- Registering candidates with telephone interviews leading to face-to-face interviews
- Ensuring all necessary candidate documentation is gathered and kept on file
- Placement of suitable candidates to individual contracts
- Follow up to ensure timesheets are returned weekly
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both candidates & clients
- Developing strong relationships with our clients to further our business
- Generate new leads
- Work as part of a team
This is full-time position and offers a strong career opportunity and further development.
A competitive salary is also on offer.
team player, fast learner, Flexibility, hardworking
Mobile Phone, Laptop, Parking, Performance Bonus