Vacancy: Junior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Location: Cork area
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based on one of their projects in the Cork area.
The successful candidate will have at least 3yrs+ experience within a leading main contractor.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills