Vacancy: Junior/Graduate Engineer
Location: County Galway
3D Personnel’s client, civil contractor based in county Galway, requires a Junior/Graduate Engineer to join their team.
The successful Junior/Graduate Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Degree in Building Engineering, Civil Construction, Construction Engineering or Construction
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Total Station
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving skills