Position: Junior Site Manager
€35,000 - €42,500 per annum
Junior Site Manager required working on an educational project with a main contractor who are looking to expand their team.
The ideal candidate will be engineering / construction management degree qualified and have at least 2-year’s post-grad experience.
This is an ideal role for a Junior Level Site Engineer / Junior Site Manager who would like to secure a long-term role on the management side of things.
Excellent progression possibilities offered for the successful candidate.
- Site supervision and working under a Senior Site Manager and daily duties of running a project.
- Coordinate all project BCAR related documentation with assigned certifier, design teams and subcontractors
- Ensuring all documents meet standards and procedures
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures
- Effectively deal with enquires, problems that arise and day to day running of the project
- Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business need
- A third level qualification in a technical discipline - Construction/ Civil Engineering /QS related area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role in Ireland
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Motivated and flexible