Junior Site Engineer
Perth, WA / Darwin, NT
$80,000 - $120,000
Have you ever thought of waking up to the sound of waves, the beach, sunshine and blue skies every day? If so, Australia is calling for construction talent across the Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors with the highest demand being in Perth, Western Australia and Darwin in the Northern Territory.
3D Personnel are actively working in partnership with a large Australian based recruitment firm who are currently in the market for experienced Junior Site Engineer’s to join their Perth, WA and Darwin, NT based operations in Australia on permanent based roles in both Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors.
Key Requirements Include:
- A relevant degree in Engineering or similar.
- 1+ years’ experience within a well-recognised Civil or Build contractor.
- Hold a valid Subclass 417 visa or ability to secure a valid working visa.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and IT skills.
- Proven understanding of design drawings and maintaining drawing registers.
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised.
In order to be considered you'll need to obtain your own Visa and make your own travel arrangements and we'll help you in securing a career and lifestyle down-under. The highest demand is for candidates who qualify for the Subclass 417 Visa which is applicable for under 35s. There is also a demand for those who fall into the 35 - 45yo Visa bracket. Unfortunately there are no sponsorships available.
If Australia is of interest or you know someone who is considering moving, then please send a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.