Junior Quantity Surveyor
€40,000 - €50,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a reputable Irish contractor. Due to their continued growth, they are now in the market for an experienced Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their Charleville based team in County Cork on a permanent basis.
- Evaluating tender specifications and drawings.
- Reporting to senior management on progression of projects.
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects.
- Dealing with clients and contractors in a professional manner.
- Aid the preparation of all tender documentation.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of cost estimates.
- Communicate amongst team members regarding new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Help manage bid pricing and prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, etc.)
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
- Follow up with main contractors on bids and budgets.
- A Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience within a similar role based in Ireland or the UK.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft excel and other Microsoft office packages.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.