Our client a reknown development company that provides a full turnkey solutions, from planning, to project delivery are actively seeking a proactive, outgoing and motivated JR / Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
We are looking for a recent graduate looking continue with their career with the promise of career progression. As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor you will gain experience in pre and post contract QS duties across the residential property sector. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join an outstanding company which offer you mentored experience working on exciting residential projects.
What You will do:
- Working as part of a team to manage and lead the cost aspects of residential projects.
- To ensure that comprehensive study has been undertaken of the whole life aspects of the project.
- To manage the selection of the specialist contractors for the project.
- Value engineering.
- Cost planning contract documentation.
- Bills of quantities.
- Schedule of Rates Specification and works schedules.
- Assist with ensuring Sub-Contracts are always administered correctly and to the benefit of the project.
- To ensure that disputes are minimised and settled amicably for all parties.
- Interim valuations Assessment of compensation events.
Who you are:
- You have a Degree in Quantity Surveying or a post graduate qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Have at least 1yrs expericence as an under gradutate (placement).
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Have enthusiasm and be results focus, together with an ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Effective negotiation skills with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in administration, writing, numeracy, IT and MS Office.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Actively collects customer information and uses it to improve services and solutions.
- Manages the experience of customers to ensure positive relationships are established and maintained.
- €35,000 - €40,000 per annum basic depending on experience
- Yearly incentives
- Quantity surveying: 1years (Required