3D Personnel’s client has a strong history of successful construction projects, and are seeking a Section Foreman to join them on a residential project in South Dublin. The company are offering progression within the role and company for the right candidate.
Working under the Project Manager the successful Foreman will be based in the South Dublin area on a large site.
The foreman will be experienced in undertaking, excavation and RC frame construction preferably while working for a large developer or main contractor with at least 4yrs.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced General Foreman to join a leading property company that has long term work through-out Dublin.
- Liaising with:
- Project Manager : Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and Sub-Contractors co-ordination
- Quantity Surveyor : on cost issues
- Site Clerk : material and plant requisitioning
- Purchasing Manager : procurement of bulk items
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- H&S Officer : promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for company direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential