Vacancy: Junior Project manager
Location: West Dublin
Salary: Highly competitive
A Junior Project manager is required to join an established multidisciplinary civil engineering and construction contractor in west Dublin on a permanent basis.
The successful person will be undertaking a large civils package on a large industrial project in the West Dublin area, with the first phase of this project beginning in October and will run approx 9-12 months.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Engineer looking to make the step up.
Responsibilities will include:
Pre-contracting duties -
- Directing design teams, planning costings
- Liaison with sub-contractors on site and off site
- Infrastructure (bridge) and site development-
- Contract Administration
- Commercial – (with QS)
- Manage up-stream to client and design team
- Contract administration
- RFI’s, CVi’s, programme, Delays, EOT, Quality
- Manage health and safety on site
- Build and manage a direct labour workforce