Junior Project Manager
€50,000 - €60,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised Irish contractor. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their Limerick based team on a permanent basis working on Residential projects in between Limerick and Mallow.
- Coordinating agreed activities across our construction sites.
- Ensuring full visibility of activity, costs and risks across all areas of the project.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation – ensuring they are updated and maintained.
- Assisting the Project Manager to define the project scope, project activities and dates, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Coordinating the project activities by working with all stakeholders to enable flawless execution of the project.
- Successfully managing relationships with all internal and external facing stakeholders.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress against the detailed project plan – identifying risk and supporting the Project Manager in identifying mitigation activities.
- Reporting project progress, status, costs and risk in a regular and timely manner.
- Monitoring lead times and customer satisfaction.
- Quoting for works which fall outside our standard installation package.
Requirement and Skills Include:
- Construction related Qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Junior Project Manager or Site Manager wanting to step up into a Project Manager’s role.
- 5+ year’s site experience on all housing, renovations and part new builds.
- Be efficient, well organised and able to communicate at all levels – including internal and external stakeholders and very prestigious clients.
- Experience of successful end-to-end Project Management delivery incorporating client/business, contractors and procurement
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, have to be confident advising customers
- Hyper organised; capable of working on lots of projects simultaneously and prioritising them
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.