• Assist the Site Safety Advisor to help ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
• Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
• Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
• Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
• Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
• Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
• Assist the H&S Officer when liaising with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
• Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
• Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
• Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
• 1 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role on construction projects (not essential)
• Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
• Strong time management skills.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
• Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.