3D Personnel’s client are seeking to recruit a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Construction Management Graduate for a Jr Engineering role on a Large 2yr project in South Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person early in their career to join an established and well known Developer who have delivered projects across Dublin for the last 30 years.
** There is no setting out required in this position. **
- Dealing with Design and BCaR management and Resolving technical problems
- Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records.
- Maintain high quality Health & Safety standards
- Maintain good working relationship with the Site Manager and Snr Engineer
- Co-ordinate subcontractors work
- Keep full and accurate records
- Informing senior management of any non-conformances or poor workmanship.
- Ensure all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI’s, material reconciliation and progress reports.
- Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Degree qualified Civil, Structural Engineering or Construction Management
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel