Vacancy: Junior Engineer
3D Personnel’s client are seeking to recruit a Junior / Graduate Engineer to work on a project based in Kildare.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Engineer to join an established and well known Contractor who have delivered projects across Ireland and the UK.
- Manage fabrication shop workflow
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
- Resolving technical problems at all levels.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan.
- Carry out SHES inspections.
- The production of survey information and red – lined drawings for the completion of the As-built records.
- Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan.
- Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records.
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitable checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers’ defined requirements.
- Ensure the site diary is accurately maintained noting against each record the date, location and serial number of equipment used.
- Informing senior management of any non-conformances or poor workmanship.
- Ensure all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties.
- Close liaison with the Workshop Supervisor and Works Managers.
- Ensure that only the latest issue drawings and documents are being used.
- Ensure all materials are suitable, stored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations current working practice, contract specification or project requirements.
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI’s, material reconciliation and progress reports.
- Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Degree qualified
- Construction Experience (desirable)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD